Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Jonnydk
Top colaborador(a)

Multi Step Forms - Possible??

resolver

Hi is it possible to achieve a "multi-step" form through hubspot. The first part of the form would be the basics, First Name, Last Name, Work Email and Company Name. Once the user clicks "Next" we would ask them to fill in more details. If they leave before or after next we will capture their info and assign them to a lifecycle stage and if they finish the next step we will qualify them for a sales call. Is this possible, if so how can I achieve this? TYIA Coração

1 Solução aceita
thesnappingdog
Solução
Colaborador(a)

resolver

hey I don't know if anyone's still looking for a solution to this. 

I wrote a how to + shared the code for creating 2 step forms.

However with this method you can chain any amount of forms if you want, it's just nicer to split the code into neat functions rather than what is done in the how-to.

hopefully this helps someone!

how-to:

https://hyper-typed-marketing.mailchimpsites.com/growth-multistep-forms-hubspot

code: https://gist.github.com/thesnappingdog/44e470c160e13d3208ad5cf613027a47

P.S. this works without hiccups except that... completing two step form counts as.. two form submissions 😄 

Edit: I made a multi step generator so nobody has to painfully copy paste code. see other reply for more details: 

https://github.com/thesnappingdog/hubspot-multistep-form-generator

Exibir solução no post original

67 Respostas 67
PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hello @rtoews 

At the moment we don't have functionality for multi-step forms within HubSpot yet. 

What can be done in HubSpot if you work with a developer in your team is to create a customization using custom forms module.

Also looks like @Anonymous created a module where you can use multi-step forms here 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

chrissa0000
Colaborador(a)

resolver

@Stephanie-OG , Hi! May I know what it is the name of the module I would like to use it as well?

0 Avaliação positiva
Stephanie-OG
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Hi @chrissa0000 - thanks for contacting me! I've replied to your message now.

0 Avaliação positiva
CFR
Participante

resolver

@Stephanie-OG that is beautiful. I went on the page but couldn't find the module so that I can add it to my template. Is it available for download anywhere?

On an unrelated note, it looks like there are few other gems on your site (the Add a "Forward to a Friend" Link to HubSpot Emails looks interesting) so I'll bookmark it. 

Thanks for putting this together. 

0 Avaliação positiva
Stephanie-OG
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Thanks @CFR 🙂

Not yet, I've had issues publishing to the Marketplace (unrelated to the module itself) but I have sold it to a few people directly. Feel free to get in touch if you're interested! 

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot Design / Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva