Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

ISiingh
Participant

Moving Meetings from "Scheduled" to "Completed"

SOLVE

How to create a workflow to move meetings from "Scheduled" to "Completed" automatically based on the time of the meeting or once it is marked completed.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ISiingh,

This is unfortunately currently not possible. There aren't any out of the box capabilities for activity automation. HubSpot doesn't have a specific setting for this either, as far as I know.

Other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Auto-Complete-Meeting-Status/idi-p/406376

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the request. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

If you want to make it easier for others to find this request, you can help them by accepting my reply as a solution. (I'd appreciate it!)

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
christopher-RVO
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@ISiingh  A meeting is marked as completed by the activity owner manually. Are you perhaps referencing a deal stage that has the same title? 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

ISiingh
Participant

SOLVE
Hi, Can we move meetings from scheduled to completed automatically instead
of manually? It can be done based on the end time of the meeting. If the
outcome differs, then the contact owner can change it manually.

Or, a pop-up appears on the contact owner's screen after the meeting end
time, asking to update the status to completed/ rescheduled/ cancelled.

Thanks & regards
Ishha Siingh
deepikaverma
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ISiingh ,
Hubspot doesn't offer this feature, but you can create very similar to it based on date rather then time.
Once that date will be passed the custom property value will be set to completed, a notification/ task will be sent to sales rep.

deepikaverma_0-1669719844577.png
Thanks!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ISiingh,

This is unfortunately currently not possible. There aren't any out of the box capabilities for activity automation. HubSpot doesn't have a specific setting for this either, as far as I know.

Other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Auto-Complete-Meeting-Status/idi-p/406376

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the request. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

If you want to make it easier for others to find this request, you can help them by accepting my reply as a solution. (I'd appreciate it!)

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.