Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Woodwam
Membro

Missing data following workflow function

Greetings all

I have successfully copied my INDUSTRY field data from Company to Contacts. When I view a Contact record, the Company record for Industry (auto populated by HS) appears. On this basis I consider the issue sorted. 

However, I now want to filter my Contact records by Industry and no data is appearing in the fields for any record. As the filter process is the ultimate goal, the issue is in fact far from sorted. 

I'm hoping that there is a setting I have overlooked in Properties? Any pointers would be much appreciated. 

Many thanks 

Mark 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Missing data following workflow function

Hi @Woodwam 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I understand you have copied the company INDUSTRY property to the contact INDUSTRY property, is that correct? And now, when you're trying to filter contacts by Industry, it does not work, is that it? 

I'm wondering if you got any error in your workflow, in the History tab? Maybe there was some issue during the copying of the values.

Double-check as well if maybe you have several properties called "industry" or close to that in your properties settings : Settings > Properties > search terms close to "industry". Maybe the values were copied in another property.

I would also recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !