Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

sberry11
Colaborador líder

Max Limit of Filters on a List?

resolver

I've added 7 filters to an active list. I'd like to put on 2 more, but it "applies filter" and then it won't load more than 25 people and when I leave the screen "changes won't be saved." So the last filter I applied is never there when I go back to it. Is there a max number of filters that can be used? 

1 Soluciones aceptada
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

Couldn't locate any documentation on a 'maximum' number of active list criteria, but we often see/use more than ten (10) filters in active lists without incident.
- see image

HubSpot Active List (with 10+ filters)HubSpot Active List (with 10+ filters)

We typically don't see/use that many filters in views, but tested 10+ without incident.
- see image

HubSpot View (with 10+ filters)HubSpot View (with 10+ filters)

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
AM8
Colaborador líder

resolver

@sberry11  I have never encountered a filter problem on lists. Infact Lists have the most options when it comes to segmenting data on HubSpot. Can you share screenshot of your list and the additional filters you are trying to add, so that I can try to recreate your specific situation and see whats the issue there? 

Thank you.
-AM

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
MFrankJohnson
Solución
Líder intelectual

resolver

Couldn't locate any documentation on a 'maximum' number of active list criteria, but we often see/use more than ten (10) filters in active lists without incident.
- see image

HubSpot Active List (with 10+ filters)HubSpot Active List (with 10+ filters)

We typically don't see/use that many filters in views, but tested 10+ without incident.
- see image

HubSpot View (with 10+ filters)HubSpot View (with 10+ filters)

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com