Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

DLeriche
Participant

Manually modify Lead Scoring

SOLVE

Hello,

After several Sales team calls, we have realized that some contacts are not ready to buy.

The sales send the contacts "back to nurturing" on the lead status and move their lifecycle stage to "lead" but how to decrease their scoring ?

Can we manually over write a score ? 

Thanks in adavance for sharing your thoughts/advices.

Best regards, 

1 Accepted solution
Drew_Cohen
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @DLeriche -- and thanks for looping me into the conversation @TiphaineCuisset.

While you can't reset the score, you can have negative points for “back to nurturing". Below is a screenshot showing where you can set the negative attributes inside of Hubspot.

DBAC931D-6829-4BA2-865E-C076AEFA806D.jpg

More info here on the Hubspot Knowledge Base.

Hope this helps.

Drew Hubspot Community Signature.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
DLeriche
Participant

SOLVE

Hello Drew, Hello Tophaine,

Thanks a lot for your answer : yes I will use negative scoring workflow for "back to nurturing" leads.

Great suggestion, thanks !

Drew_Cohen
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @DLeriche -- and thanks for looping me into the conversation @TiphaineCuisset.

While you can't reset the score, you can have negative points for “back to nurturing". Below is a screenshot showing where you can set the negative attributes inside of Hubspot.

DBAC931D-6829-4BA2-865E-C076AEFA806D.jpg

More info here on the Hubspot Knowledge Base.

Hope this helps.

Drew Hubspot Community Signature.png

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @DLeriche 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot to reset the lead scoring, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. It's marked as not currently planned but it can change based on comments and upvotes. 

I also want to tag some experts on this to see how they're handling these situations - @Josh @Drew_Cohen do you have any thoughts to share with @DLeriche on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes