Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Wagner_Correia
Participant

Manage duplicate contacts

SOLVE

Create a workflow or some other way to automate the process for merging duplicate contacts.

2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Thank you for tagging, @natsumimori.

@Wagner_Correia, it looks like you have a Professional subscription – which should give you access to the Manage duplicates tool in HubSpot. Navigate to Contacts or Companies, click the Actions dropdown menu and select Manage duplicates.

At the moment, this is as good as it gets in HubSpot. Aside from the automatic deduplication, there aren't additional options in HubSpot to automate this process. Workflows can't compare two objects, they only enroll one contact, company etc.

On the HubSpot App Marketplace, there is an app called Dedupely. I haven't tested it myself but it could be what you're looking for: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-management/dedupely

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

LaurenRyan
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

We use Insycle to help with deduplicating records in HubSpot (and HubSpot & Salesforce when integrated). Here's a quick 12-minute webinar on how to do that!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
LaurenRyan
Solution

SOLVE

We use Insycle to help with deduplicating records in HubSpot (and HubSpot & Salesforce when integrated). Here's a quick 12-minute webinar on how to do that!

anaaldea
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Ana, from Spain. We have an app called "Powerspot" that includes a de-duplicator tool. And it´s free-->https://www.powerspot.app/

Let me know if it can help!

0 Upvotes
Wagner_Correia
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the help @natsumimori and @karstenkoehler .
I ended up doing it manually, but I will study the suggestion presented, @karstenkoehler  .
Tks

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Thank you for tagging, @natsumimori.

@Wagner_Correia, it looks like you have a Professional subscription – which should give you access to the Manage duplicates tool in HubSpot. Navigate to Contacts or Companies, click the Actions dropdown menu and select Manage duplicates.

At the moment, this is as good as it gets in HubSpot. Aside from the automatic deduplication, there aren't additional options in HubSpot to automate this process. Workflows can't compare two objects, they only enroll one contact, company etc.

On the HubSpot App Marketplace, there is an app called Dedupely. I haven't tested it myself but it could be what you're looking for: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-management/dedupely

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

LeonardoDVinci
Contributor

SOLVE

This only works for admin and users with full access on CRM settings (contact edit, view and delete is set to everything). If the user has either a "team only or owned only" access, this tool is disabled for them.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Wagner_Correia ,

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

Hmm, I haven't seen workaround for merging contacts automatically. Since HubSpot deduplicates contacts with its email addresses, this seems not possible for me. 

@karstenkoehler and @Mike_Eastwood , any thoughts from you guys?