Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

markewarn

Manage Eventbrite Onboarding and cancellation Workflow in Hubspot

SOLVE

Hi,

I am setting up Events in Eventbrite and using Hubspot as CRM and marketing automation purposes. The integration is up and running. I have problem understand how to solve some practical things about cancellation. Can anyone out there help me out on this issues?

Onboarding and cancellation Workflow

The people that register on the Eventbrite Event page is automatically created as a contact in Hubspot. For each Event I have one Workflow calles Event Attendee with the starting criteria "The registration property <My Event Name> is equal to <The name of my Event>. All attendees are added into the list.

My question: How do I remove people that cancel their attendee prior the event. When I cancel a registered user, a timeline event occurs in Hubspot that says "<Contact name> had Eventbrite event Cancelled registration for<The name of my Event>. I do not know how to use this event to remove them from the workflow. We will have many different Events so it need to be specific to each Workflow.

Best /Andreas

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
markewarn
Solution

SOLVE

I fixed it. For others that may need to solve it, here is how I did it.

I created one Smart List for the registrators from Eventbrite. I added a exlusion rule if the user has cancelled (If the user is in the cancelation list for this event).

Event - Deltagare - Upptäck möjligheterna _ HubSpot.jpg

On the Cancellation Smart list is the users that registered AND cancellation occured more than 0 days ago.

Event - Avbokning - Upptäck möjligheterna _ HubSpot.jpg

Then I used Workflows to design the email flows for both attendees & cancelation and added it all to a Campaign.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
markewarn
Solution

SOLVE

I fixed it. For others that may need to solve it, here is how I did it.

I created one Smart List for the registrators from Eventbrite. I added a exlusion rule if the user has cancelled (If the user is in the cancelation list for this event).

Event - Deltagare - Upptäck möjligheterna _ HubSpot.jpg

On the Cancellation Smart list is the users that registered AND cancellation occured more than 0 days ago.

Event - Avbokning - Upptäck möjligheterna _ HubSpot.jpg

Then I used Workflows to design the email flows for both attendees & cancelation and added it all to a Campaign.

csullivan50

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing @markewarn! This seems like the best solution, however when I tried this,  I had a few people that had canceled and then re-registered who are now being removed from my list and not included in the lastest registration list.

Does anyone have an additional solution for this?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Thank you for sharing the solution @markewarn!

0 Upvotes