Making a list with at least 3 Number of visits in the last 4 weeks

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi there,  does anybody has a solution for making a list with at least 3 Number of visits in the last 4 weeks? We are a company where people buy for example once a year a new product. There purchasing process is about a month. Therefore, I would like to see whether somebody is active on our website with at least 3 visits and is in the market for a new product, but only when they did the visits in the last 4 weeks, and not regarding the complete year. Ofcourse I can increase the number of visits, but this will not count for all contacts in the database. 

6 Replies 6
HubSpot Employee

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to our HubSpot Community! I hope my response finds you well.

In this case, I would recommend building a list with the following criteira:

page view | contact has visited URL containing | [insert URL of your site]

Refine by: rolling dates | happened less than | 4 weeks ago

AND

contact property | number of page views | is greater than or equal to 3

This list will then capture all those contacts who have visited a URL on your site less than 4 weeks ago, as well as have had more than 3 visits to your site.

All the best,
Rachel Appleman
HubSpot Customer Support

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hi Rachel, 

Thanks for your reply. For the second part of your solution you refer to page views. Am I right that this is different then the number of visits? What part of your solution is saying that there should be at least 3 number of visits? 

Thanks for your help!

Greets, Els

1. page view | contact has visited URL containing | [insert URL of your site]

Refine by: rolling dates | happened less than | 4 weeks ago

AND

2. contact property | number of page views | is greater than or equal to 3

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Hi Els,

Thanks for the follow up question. The "visits" refers to the number of times the contact visits the site. i.e each time a page loads and the tracking code on the back end triggers, this counts as a visit to the page, also a page view.

Always happy to help,

Rachel

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor
Uitleg opvolg mails 2x gekeken in afg. 4 weken.png

Hi Rachel,

I added a picture to explain my situation. I understand it a bit better, but I think I still have the same issues.. Do you maybe have any idea?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Greets,

Els 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

You're right to distinguish visits from pageviews. Those are obviously two completely different things. 

To build a list based on visits, use the Sessions metric.

Top Contributor

Thanks for your comment @ChrisLeone !

@RachelAppleman - please can you confirm using the sessions property is more accurate in terms of measuring website visits?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes