Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

jcurtis

MQL to Customers...

SOLVE

We have recently converted a number of our Free Consultations (MQL's) to Customers! Woo Hoo... I went into each contact and changed the Lifecycle stage to Customer but when I go to my dashboard I am not seeing the change. Any suggestions?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

MQL to Customers...

SOLVE

Hi @jcurtis

It could be because the default marketing performance dashboard report only shows customers that were created and became customers in the same time window. If the contacts were first created outside the current time window, they do not show. I think that's how it works anyway. Do you have the reporting add-on? If so you could create a custom report of customers. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Phil_Vallender
Solution

MQL to Customers...

SOLVE

Hi @jcurtis

It could be because the default marketing performance dashboard report only shows customers that were created and became customers in the same time window. If the contacts were first created outside the current time window, they do not show. I think that's how it works anyway. Do you have the reporting add-on? If so you could create a custom report of customers. 

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
jcurtis

MQL to Customers...

SOLVE

Thank you, Phil. Unfortunately, we do not have the reporting add on yet. I can tell you the majority of the contacts we have, I input November of 2016. So, in conclusion, since they were not entered in the time frame of the reporting they will not show. 

To see how many we have converted, shouldn't I be able to set the filter to "All Time" and see the results I am looking for?

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

MQL to Customers...

SOLVE

Hi @jcurtis

Yes, changing the time frame will show the customers. 

0 Upvotes