Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

TWise

Looking to automate pipeline from form submission due to URL form is located on

SOLVE

I want automate a workflow of adding a contact to a specific pipeline depending on what URL they fill out the form on. 

IS this possible and if so, how. 

Thanks. 

Tyler

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TWise,

You are using a non-HubSpot form. This option does not exist for Non-HubSpot forms, unfortunately. You'd have to re-create this form using the HubSpot form editor and embed the form on your page, then you would see this option – assuming that you have the tracking code installed.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TWise,

You are using a non-HubSpot form. This option does not exist for Non-HubSpot forms, unfortunately. You'd have to re-create this form using the HubSpot form editor and embed the form on your page, then you would see this option – assuming that you have the tracking code installed.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TWise

SOLVE

This feature is exactly what I'm looking for, but it seems I am not able to choose the pages I want. I only get "any page" option. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 6.51.26 PM.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TWise,

In the enrollment trigger, you can specify where the form was filled out (in the screenshot it's an "Example page"). You would either create a workflow for each pipeline or use an if/then branch for each page.

karstenkoehler_0-1621798288175.png

If you want to automate an existing deal after a form submission, that's not universally possible since HubSpot can't distinguish between deals and doesn't know which deal you'd like to update for a given contact. (If you only have one deal per contact, let me know, that would be possible.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

TWise

SOLVE

Hello Karsten, 

Yes, I already have them pulling into pipelines from forms. However, we have different pipelines based on the category of our business. We also have pages dedicated to those caegories. So if someone fills out a form on 'category 1''s page I'd like it to automate a deal in category 1's pipeline, same for category 2, category 3, etc. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TWise,

Do you want to create a deal in a specific pipeline stage when a contact fills out a form? If yes, that could be achieved with a contact-based workflow like the one below. Workflows are available in Professional and Enterprise subscription.

karstenkoehler_0-1621659955208.png

(Contacts themselves cannot be moved into a specific pipeline and stage, only deals can. If you want to move contacts into a specific Lifecycle stage when they fill out a form, that can be achieved with a hidden form field.)

For a native automated solution, you always need workflows. If a Professional or Enterprise subscription is not an option, you can also explore Zapier as a third party solution which also offers automation.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler