Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Nelchior10002
メンバー

Looking for good (external) content for implementing hubspot form scratch for a B2B SaaS

解決

I'm trying to help a CTO implement hubspot in a Subscription-based SaaS getting for the first time into automation, nurturing, combining Marketing + Sales etc. 

I'm trying to find a bit of a "blueprint" of the things to consider, with a focus on the marketing funnel (which stages, how to create, etc). 

So more of a 'high level' view kind of thing so I can give the pointers to that person 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jforte
解決策
トップ投稿者

Looking for good (external) content for implementing hubspot form scratch for a B2B SaaS

解決

Thanks for the mention @MiaSrebrnjak 

@Nelchior10002 regarding, as you said, 'high level' view kind of thing the best external source is RevOps Summer School from @MattBolian they talk about several ways of building your business structure and how to it on Hubspot. It's really a mind booster to structure your operation!

If you're looking for some guide on how to structure your attribution models the best person i can share it's .... me cof cof ahahah

• Level 03 • Set your flexible Hubspot structure - WIP

Take a look on those articles I've made for that and share feedback if you have any doubt

José Forte - Hubspot ChampJosé Pedro Forte
RevOps Manager at Infraspeak

• Hubspot Champion User - 2019
• Marketing Hub Champion User - 2020
• +100 Hubspot Community Kudos - 2023
• Community Champion - 2023

Hubspot headaches? Let's turn Oh's into workflows!

Let's Connect !

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Nelchior10002,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to ask a couple of experts if they have any resources they could recommend:

hi @Ian_Matt@Mike_Eastwood@jforte, do you have any content recommendations for @Nelchior10002? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

jforte
解決策
トップ投稿者

解決

Thanks for the mention @MiaSrebrnjak 

@Nelchior10002 regarding, as you said, 'high level' view kind of thing the best external source is RevOps Summer School from @MattBolian they talk about several ways of building your business structure and how to it on Hubspot. It's really a mind booster to structure your operation!

If you're looking for some guide on how to structure your attribution models the best person i can share it's .... me cof cof ahahah

• Level 03 • Set your flexible Hubspot structure - WIP

Take a look on those articles I've made for that and share feedback if you have any doubt

José Forte - Hubspot ChampJosé Pedro Forte
RevOps Manager at Infraspeak

• Hubspot Champion User - 2019
• Marketing Hub Champion User - 2020
• +100 Hubspot Community Kudos - 2023
• Community Champion - 2023

Hubspot headaches? Let's turn Oh's into workflows!

Let's Connect !