Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Yeojmdc77
Participant

Logic Filters - Workflow Enrolment Trigger

SOLVE

Hi Hubspot Community,

This is Joey, and I'm new here in the community. I have a question re Logic Filters when creating Workflow Enrolment Trigger. I noticed that most of the logic functions use is "And" and "Or". So what happens is, everytime I add a Form Submission to be included in a workflow, I have to use the OR. Are there other logic functions such as "Nor"? 

Meaning, instead of adding multiple form submissions and use the OR logic, maybe the workflow will function as: for as long as the form submission isnt A, then the workflow is right. Instead of adding form submission B OR form submission C OR  form submission D etc. 

I'm sorry if my question is confusing. But I would be happy to discuss more. Thank you. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

In your case I would probably build the workflow to do one of two things:

1. Build the workflow to look at all form submissions if you are only excluding a single form, make a step that looks at the recent conversion and if it was that one particular form, remove them from the workflow.

2. If you are going to be having multiple exclusions/inclusions on each workflow, look to a more standardized form build where you are not making a form for everything, but rather utilize hidden form fields to tell where a form was submitted from or other details crucial to your routing. Then simplify your entry criteria based on those master forms.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

In your case I would probably build the workflow to do one of two things:

1. Build the workflow to look at all form submissions if you are only excluding a single form, make a step that looks at the recent conversion and if it was that one particular form, remove them from the workflow.

2. If you are going to be having multiple exclusions/inclusions on each workflow, look to a more standardized form build where you are not making a form for everything, but rather utilize hidden form fields to tell where a form was submitted from or other details crucial to your routing. Then simplify your entry criteria based on those master forms.

Yeojmdc77
Participant

SOLVE

Hello Ben_M, thank you for your response. I think number 1 is moew likely the solution. Can you give more inputs please. So basically, we have two form submissions that we are using, say Form Submission A and Form Submission B. In the workflow, all of our new form submissions that we are adding should not be Form Submission A. Since these workflows being added are a clone of Form Submission B (but different future events), what's happening is that, I keep on adding a new Form Submission B in the workflow as a new enrollment trigger. So I keep on adding a form submission using the OR logic. 

Can you guide me through if I need to use Form Submission A as an exclusion? Is that possible? Like the logic should be: The workflow should work as NOT Form Submission A.  Thank you. 

0 Upvotes