Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

EGJade
Participant

Locating those contacts who have unenrolled

SOLVE

I'd like to do this in a list form, rather than counting on my screen in the Workflow actions tab, the contacts are in the hundreds. How do I get a list of people who have unenrolled so I can analyse why? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EGJade,

There aren't any great options to analyze the unenrollment reasons outside of the workflow Action logs / Enrollment history tab. These would still be the go-to place to understand why contacts are unenrolling.

If you need a list to further work with, you would filter for contacts who:

Contact has been enrolled in your workflow AND Contact has met your workflow goals (list them manually)

OR

Contact has been enrolled in your workflow AND Contact is member of suppression list (if list is used under Settings > Unenrollment and suppression)

OR

Contact has been enrolled in your workflow AND Contact does not meet the criteria in the enrollment conditions (if "Yes, remove them from this workflow" is enabled under Settings > Unenrollment and suppression)

OR

Contact has been enrolled in your workflow AND Contact has never completed your workflow

You could also build separate lists for the criteria above. None of them will be perfect however as they might overlap, contact values might have changed in the meantime and not apply anymore. The above are approximations, not the actual reasons. I'd still recommend the Action logs / Enrollment history tab.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EGJade,

There aren't any great options to analyze the unenrollment reasons outside of the workflow Action logs / Enrollment history tab. These would still be the go-to place to understand why contacts are unenrolling.

If you need a list to further work with, you would filter for contacts who:

Contact has been enrolled in your workflow AND Contact has met your workflow goals (list them manually)

OR

Contact has been enrolled in your workflow AND Contact is member of suppression list (if list is used under Settings > Unenrollment and suppression)

OR

Contact has been enrolled in your workflow AND Contact does not meet the criteria in the enrollment conditions (if "Yes, remove them from this workflow" is enabled under Settings > Unenrollment and suppression)

OR

Contact has been enrolled in your workflow AND Contact has never completed your workflow

You could also build separate lists for the criteria above. None of them will be perfect however as they might overlap, contact values might have changed in the meantime and not apply anymore. The above are approximations, not the actual reasons. I'd still recommend the Action logs / Enrollment history tab.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.