Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Brubnan
Participant

Live event registration workflow

SOLVE

We are a b2b conference organizer and we're sttrugling to understand how we can structure Attendee Registration processess in Hubspot.

In our previous CRM, for each event inquiry a deal was opened. When we won the deal, if there were more than one registration, we split the deal for each one. We see this will compromise our deal analitycs and forecasts.

We need to figure out a way to store attendee information.

Does anyone in the community handle event registration inside Hubspot? How you organized your procesess? Are you using, integrations, etc?

Thanks for your time helping us!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

@Brubnan that makes sense. To my knowledge, most people use EventBrite for this functionality, I'm not aware of any similar integrations... Perhaps you could make this process work by using custom properties, i.e. a "Attended event" multiple selection property for which you would add each event that you create as an option, and then update contacts who attended these events though bulk-edit or import of these properties?

It really depends on your intended use of the event registration information. If you're just looking to track events that customers attended, custom properties should do the trick. If you need more sophisticated information, another app might be necessary.

I hope this helps! -May

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Brubnan,

HubSpot has a number of integrations with other pieces of software, some of which may serve the purpose you are looking for: https://www.hubspot.com/products/integrations

In particular, our integration with EventBrite is quite popular; it allows you to seamlessly integrate the two softwares, permitting you to see an EventBrite activity on a contact's timeline each time they register for an event, and to segment your contacts by their event registrations. It seems as though this would be an effective way of storing your attendee information.

Let me know if this is helpful, and whether you have any more questions!

All the best,

May

0 Upvotes
Brubnan
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks May!

I'm aware of Eventbrite integration. The problem is the 8% transactional fee they charge over here in Brazil, as our events have high ticket prices.

Is there another way to manage registration just with Hubspot? Or I would need to figure out a registration app?

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

@Brubnan that makes sense. To my knowledge, most people use EventBrite for this functionality, I'm not aware of any similar integrations... Perhaps you could make this process work by using custom properties, i.e. a "Attended event" multiple selection property for which you would add each event that you create as an option, and then update contacts who attended these events though bulk-edit or import of these properties?

It really depends on your intended use of the event registration information. If you're just looking to track events that customers attended, custom properties should do the trick. If you need more sophisticated information, another app might be necessary.

I hope this helps! -May