Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

MWard
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Live Now: Export an Individual Workflow as an Image

It is now possible to export any workflow in HubSpot as an image. Some readers may be thinking why this news is beneficial, others will be jumping for joy I'm sure. Well, there are a couple of key-value points that this new functionality can provide:

- Workflows can get complex. Exporting your workflow as an image can help you communicate how it'll enable a process.

- Allowing people within the company who aren't users in HubSpot review and understand a workflow.

- Pitching a new workflow idea to your team or management.

In my opinion, being able to show a visual representation of the workflow itself will overall make it easier for other people to understand and help you get the buy-in you need to improve your processes faster.

How does it work?

In the workflows editor, open the "More" menu in the upper right. Select "Export." Confirm your export in the pop up modal, and the workflow will download as an image onto your computer.

2 Replies 2
rchidambaram

Hello!

Excellent feature.

However i'm getting an error - The Export Failed - on some of my workflows - and it works for some other ones. Any reason why? Is there a solve?

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @rchidambaram 

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay here. 

I'm not able to reproduce the issue. 

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

If this is still happening, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share specific examples regarding this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !