Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

SComeau
Top Contributor

Lists to Campaigns- Max 5?

SOLVE

I am hoping someone can help. We have a campaign set up that is targeting clients that have a particular product we are phasing out and moving to another more robust version of the product. The new version of the product will require a monthly subscription. We want to send out an e-mail based on subscription cost for that particular batch of clients. We have more that 5 different e-mails that would go out, since the Campaign has a max of 5 static lists, how can do do this? Ex: List 1 $250 monthly subscription, List 2 $500/Month subscription etc.  Is there a way to just have one list with a column (Subscription Price) and add them to the e-mail that way? This is all new to me as we haven't run into this problem before. Any suggestions?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SComeau,

What I would do in this scenario:

• Create a custom property containing the subscription level - this will be used as a personalization token in the emails
  • Create an individual static list - this will be the only list associated with the campaign
  • Using a Workflow, add members to the static list based on their membership of the other 5 lists
    • You would use 5 different OR statements on enrollment criteria
  • Alternatively, you could create 1 master active list that pulls from the 5 other lists and use that single active list as the enrollment criteria for your workflow to send them to the static list

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the ping @TiphaineCuisset 

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @SComeau,

What I would do in this scenario:

• Create a custom property containing the subscription level - this will be used as a personalization token in the emails
  • Create an individual static list - this will be the only list associated with the campaign
  • Using a Workflow, add members to the static list based on their membership of the other 5 lists
    • You would use 5 different OR statements on enrollment criteria
  • Alternatively, you could create 1 master active list that pulls from the 5 other lists and use that single active list as the enrollment criteria for your workflow to send them to the static list

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the ping @TiphaineCuisset 

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SComeau 

Thank you for reaching out

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @NicoleSengers @ConnorSlivensky do you have any thoughts for @SComeau on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes