Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

ctyriver
Contributor

Lists – Teams Permissions Oversight

I've searched and seen many related ideas, but I feel this is less of an idea and more of a functionality "miss" — so I started a new string. (To be honest, I thought it would have been corrected already, as I have brought it up on several support sessions...)

I am my account Super Admin. We are required to use Teams Partitioning extensively across 30+ teams to keep data siloed. The ability to partition Lists has been around for a while now... but because I (and several other members of my immediate team) represent the corporate marketing team, we are in need of seeing ALL data — but we are not members of a Team. Unfortunately, Lists does not allow for this because as soon as a List is assigned to a Team — all users who are not on a Team lose access to the data within a List. Additionally, the limitations of the number of Teams a user can be on makes a fix like that prohibitive.

It's that simple! Please, please, fix this. For starters, Super Admins should see all List data — no matter what. Additionally, we should be able to set other users to see all List data as well. My users across the country are missing out on features of the platform (i.e. Lists) because of permissions — and as a result their impressions regarding the usefulness of HubSpot in general are diminished. Dare I say, Lists is not the only module within the Marketing Hub that are affected this way?

4 Replies 4
ctyriver
Contributor

A Super Admin (me) is unable to see data in Lists when the List is assigned to a Team, because he/she (in this case, me) is not a part of a Team. This is completely breaking the system for our company and preventing me from using the Lists tool with Teams partitioning (which is vital to our org). It is also preventing me from allowing our franchises the ability to use Lists because our data must remain private to a franchise... I'm begging for attention on this!

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ctyriver,

Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback about the lists tool. I appreciate you explaining how these changes to the feature would help your team. 

I cannot promise that this feature will be developed, however, will share this feedback with the relevant product team and your account representative. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
ctyriver
Contributor

Can you help me to understand why a Super Admin would be kept from seeing the data? Doesn't really make sense in any situation, I think you would agree?

0 Upvotes
ctyriver
Contributor

Please?!

0 Upvotes