Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

PamelaM
Contributor

Lists - Filters - Email 'contains any of'

SOLVE

Hello, 

I would like to create an Active list, to use as an exclusion/suppression list, whenever the Email (contact's email address) property 'contains any of' certain criteria. However, it does not let me Add options (same for Email domain). Is there a way to do so? Add options is disabledAdd options is disabled

I have tried to find an answer in the Community but could not find it.

Thank you very much in advance. 

Kind regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You should just have to type in the box to create your option.  If that isn't working you may need to open a support ticket and let them know what browser/version you are using.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You should just have to type in the box to create your option.  If that isn't working you may need to open a support ticket and let them know what browser/version you are using.

PamelaM
Contributor

SOLVE

Hello, 

So I feel pretty silly; apparently I already had the option but I was trying to type in the 'Add a new option' dropdown box, when I should have typed in the 'Add options'. It is a bit confusing to be fair, Support replied very quickly and even recorded a video to explain it better. They said Product is aware of the confusion with users but at the moment there are not set plans to change the functionality. 

Thank you

PamelaM
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Ben, 

Thank you so much for your reply, it is great to know that that should be an option, I was baffled it was not available.

I will open a Support ticket and hopefully that should solve it then. 

Thanks 

0 Upvotes