Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

dancowan
メンバー

List strategy: Facebook Clicks, AdWords, LinkedIn Property

解決

Has anyone used the Facebook Click, AdWords, or LinkedIn Ads properties to build lists, and if so, how did you set them up?

When I go to put in the properties, they're all single digit numerics to put in the different campaign, Ad set, etc numbers...and can't seem to tie-them back to posts, campaigns, etc. We also just got the Ads add-on, so not sure if that needs to fill up with data first.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Lars
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi @dancowan

We've recently updated those properties to be able to handle the text names of your Campaigns/Adgroups etc. so you should be able to create a list based off the name instead of the ID. You should also be able to see that campaign name on the timeline event of any contacts that clicked on an ad. Let me know if that solved your problem!

Best,

Lars

lars @ hubspot.com 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
4件の返信
roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @AnnicaThorber is this something you have experience in - particularly with LinkedIn?

0 いいね!
AnnicaThorber
メンバー | Elite Partner
メンバー | Elite Partner

解決

Yes I do.. but pls be more specific if you can:-)

dancowan
メンバー

解決

Thanks @roisinkirby and @AnnicaThorber!

So as looking at ways to build lists, and seeing the options for Facebook Click Property (and properties such as Ad Id, Campaign ID), AdWords (Campaign ID, AdGroup ID), and Linkedin Ad (Post Id), are we just able to count if they've clicked on such things so many times, or can you track by the actual and individual Ad Set, Campaign, Post IDs, etc.

We run Ads and campaigns that target a wide variety of individuals for an equally wide array of services (Director of HR for Corp Wellness Programs....Personal Trainers for Education courses....Mom/Dad/Kids for athlete training....Hospital Admins for Consulting) so would love to use those properties, if possible, to segment by the specific Ad, Campaigns, etc. that we're running and contacts that are interacting with them.

It seems when chosing the Facebook Click - Ad Id or AdWords - Campaign ID, and looking at the "is equal to" you can pick a number selector like 1, 2, 3...etc So is that just counting that they've clicked on ANY of an Ad ID or Campaign ID, and not able to zero in and segment by specific individual ones?

Lars
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi @dancowan

We've recently updated those properties to be able to handle the text names of your Campaigns/Adgroups etc. so you should be able to create a list based off the name instead of the ID. You should also be able to see that campaign name on the timeline event of any contacts that clicked on an ad. Let me know if that solved your problem!

Best,

Lars

lars @ hubspot.com 

0 いいね!