Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

eliot_martin
Contributor

List size NOT updating in real-time

Apologies if this has been asked before, but is the size value of a Dynamic list not updated in real-time?

I have Lists whose size is different in the table of lists from that being reported on the actual list...

2022-07-21 09_51_50-Lists and 2 more pages - Work - Microsoft​ Edge.png2022-07-21 09_52_22-Cloud Trial Applicants - Approved Pending Activation _ Lists and 2 more pages - .png

In this case, the first reported size is incorrect, and the second is correct. 

This is not a browser caching issue.  I have repeatedly cleared the cache and refreshed the page, but the size values do not match.

After switching back and forth between the table of lists and the actual list for some time the size updates and the values update and match leading me to believe that the size reported on the table of Lists is not updated in real-time.

I am struggling to believe that this is by design as it means you can never trust the data being reported.

2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @eliot_martin , thank you for providing this information!

Currently, there is no fixed frequency for list updates, as objects continuously get in or out of the dynamic lists depending on whether they fullfil the list criteria anymore or not. If a contact starts meeting the list criteria anytime, or stops meeting the list criteria anytime, usually after a few processing minutes, it is added to the list or removed from the list. This is all a matter of minutes 7-10 mins max, on which the contacts are added or removed from the list based on processing time. These processing times may be sometimes higher or lower depending on the network traffic.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

eliot_martin
Contributor

Thanks for the reply @PamCotton

So in short, Dynamic lists are not updated in real-time.  However, It also seems that there is some latency between pages showing the same data, as my example describes. 

Coming from alternative SaaS CRM/ERP systems where data is delivered in real-time I find this absolutely bonkers.  Not being able to trust what I am reading in HubSpot because of this "processing time" is a massive deal!

Is there anywhere I can find a comprehensive list of what aspects of HubSpot are impacted by this?

0 Upvotes