Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

cmccarron
Participant

List refuses to update until cloned

Hi,

I've created an active list in HubSpot to track contacts associated with a specific campaign for reporting purposes. However, in my experience with HubSpot, and particularly in this case, the active list fails to update no matter how many times I adjust and refresh the filters. Interestingly, when I clone the list, the new one appears to work correctly without any filter adjustments.

I reached out to your support team, who acknowledged that there are known issues with lists. However, it seems that no action is being taken to resolve them. They provided links to two other posts about lists not responding correctly, but those didn't address my specific problem, so I've written this post.

Please address this issue. It's important for us to rely on your software for accurate metrics, and currently, it's not performing as expected.

Thanks!

5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @cmccarron,

How much time did you allow for the list to update? Especially in larger portals and when we're talking about large amounts of contacts, this can take up to a few minutes.

Even then, your browser cache might be interfering with what you'd like to see. Can you try waiting up to five minutes, then opening the list in a private tab?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
cmccarron
Participant

Hi!

I waited 15 minutes before reaching out to support who also troubleshot the problem with me for an additional 30. 

If it were a local cache issue the rep would not have been able to replicate the issue which they did.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

@cmccarron this is not an issue which will be solved in the community then. The support rep needs to flag this with the product team.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
cmccarron
Participant

Hmm, strange they sent me here then I guess. 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
CHawkins
Top Contributor

Hi @cmccarron - This seems very peculiar. I have seen active lists have a delay in updating, but I don't know if I have experienced a situation where the active list never updates.

If you use the "Schedule Time With Me" link in my signature, I would be happy to jump on a quick call to look into this together.

Casey Hawkins
HubSpot Freelancer | Digital Marketing Consultant

Found my solution helpful? Mark it as accepted

Schedule Time With Me

0 Upvotes