Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

JSchneider90
Colaborador

List of unique contacts who received emails per month

Hello,

We'd like to get reports from this year on the number of unique contacts who received an email per month? Is there a list setup we can use to get this info?

Thank you!

5 Respuestas 5
JSchneider90
Colaborador

Hi @andrus,

I'm testing a few different setups. When I selected Last Marketing Send Date for January, HS retreived 67 contacts; however, we had 15,000 total emails sent that month. When I set it up like the screen capture below, the count went up more. I'm hoping this is the right set up. I'll keep testing. Thank you!
Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 8.22.45 AM.png 

0 Me gusta
JSchneider90
Colaborador

Hi @andrus ,

Thank you! This is regarding marketing email addresses. For example, if we were to set up an Active List where marketing send date is between 1/1/2021 - 1/31/2021, would we get a unique count of contacts who received emails? I presume so, but wanted to make sure this would be the best setup.

Jack 

0 Me gusta
andrus
Colaborador líder

I'd assume so, please test (shouldn't take more than a few minutes) and post back here later.

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
andrus
Colaborador líder

Did you mean marketing emails, sales emails, or both? With marketing emails, it should be rather straightforward to set up an Active List for it (where last email send date = x) but with sales emails a similar property looks not to be available. Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 12.26.18.png

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @JSchneider90 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @ConnorSlivensky @andrus @NicoleSengers do you have any thoughts for @JSchneider90 on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !