Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

AnnMcKeown
参加者

List of Contacts who have clicked in a Marketing Email

解決

It appears I can make a list of contacts who have clicked in a single Marketing Email but to make a list of contacts who have clicked in Marketing Emails over the last 6 months, I can't.  

The only way I see to do it is while in list creation to click on individual email campaigns and click OR to add each email. . . . that will take a good long while if I am looking at emails over the last 6 months.  

Alternatively, I thought I could add a lead scoring property and do the same with Marketing Email clicks.  The platform works similarly here too - requiring me to add email by email. 

Any suggstions?  Thanks.

My end goal is to create a simple "Engaged Contacts over the Last 6 months" list that is defined by any clicks in a marketing email.

Ann

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @AnnMcKeown,

There are a few default contact properties that you can use for this: Last marketing email click date (the date of the most recent link click for any marketing email) and, alternatively, if the number of emails sent in a month is always the same, you could also use Sends since last engagement (the number of marketing emails that have been sent since the last engagement, specifically email open or link click), in the screenshot below I've assumed two emails per month.

engagement.png

When you set your list filters, these criteria cannot be found under Marketing emails, these are Contact properties.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @AnnMcKeown,

There are a few default contact properties that you can use for this: Last marketing email click date (the date of the most recent link click for any marketing email) and, alternatively, if the number of emails sent in a month is always the same, you could also use Sends since last engagement (the number of marketing emails that have been sent since the last engagement, specifically email open or link click), in the screenshot below I've assumed two emails per month.

engagement.png

When you set your list filters, these criteria cannot be found under Marketing emails, these are Contact properties.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.