Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

tnpcatalyze

List of Contact with No Deal Associated

SOLVE

Hey y'all:

I want to create a list of folks whose create date is before 03/01/2021, whose email has hard bounced, and who DO NOT have any deals associated with their account.

The first two are easy, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to simply check if a contact does not have a deal associate with it. 

Please help!

Thanks,

Torie

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @tnpcatalyze,

The trick is to create another list, filtering for contacts who are associated with a deal, e.g. "is associated with at least one deal where Create date is known". In your original list, you can then add the filter that the contacts should not be a member of this new list.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
GBear

SOLVE

Thanks - that got me most of the way there. Number of Associated Deals is a Contact Property (not a Deal Property), and then there is a handy checkbox for including empty records - since if no deal created, there is no value to filter (even 0).

Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 1.47.08 PM.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @tnpcatalyze,

The trick is to create another list, filtering for contacts who are associated with a deal, e.g. "is associated with at least one deal where Create date is known". In your original list, you can then add the filter that the contacts should not be a member of this new list.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.