List keeps loading [create list for marketing email]

JeroenVerbeek
Occasional Contributor

Dear Hubspot team,

Dear Hubspot members,

I have a loading problem when creating a new list for my marketing email campaign.

It keeps loading without an end when I try to make a new list, for example filter companies on country level.

Menu sequance:

Marketing > Email > start new email campaign > Recipents > Create New List > Company Properties > Country > Is Equal to any of "Netherlands" > Apply filter

I can reproduce, tested loading times up to 30 minutes before closing the page.

Is any one familiair with this problem and how to solve?

Appreciate your feedback. 

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @JeroenVerbeek,

Is this issue still occuring? Is this happening for all users? 

If so, can you please share a video and har file of what you are seeing? 

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
JeroenVerbeek
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for your help.

Issue is still ongoing. I can reproduce any time.

If you provide me your email I will send HAR / Video with details.

Can't see how to add HAR / Video file on this forum.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @JeroenVerbeek ,

It looks like you have HubSpot Technical Support included in your subscription. Can you please share the har file with them by creating a ticket from within your portal, and explain the issue to them? 

Working with Technical Support will be the most direct way to resolve this issue within your portal. 

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
JeroenVerbeek
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jenny,

I am not aware of tech support. We currently only have Hubspot subscription in 2019. 

Do you have a contact person / email address for me?

Thank you,

Jeroen

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @JeroenVerbeek ,

Apologies for not linking this before. Help.hubspot.com will give you all the information around Support and how to access them.

Thanks,

Jenny

JeroenVerbeek
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Following your link help.hubspot.com I click on "Login to see support options" at the submit a ticket section.

Than I am directed to our marketing dashboard from Hubspot which is not a solution.

If I look at my Hubspot menu I find " tickets " at the service menu section. This option is blocked. The button create is tickets is grey with lock symbol.

I am getting stuck here. Can you please advice. TX

Jeroen

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @JeroenVerbeek ,

Tickets is a tool within HubSpot, not where you file tickets with HubSpot Technical Support. 

You are being prompted to log into your portal so that you can file a ticket directly from within your portal and your user. Once you are logged in, please click the help button in the bottom right hand corner of your portal, then select "contact support", from there you can choose to create a chat, email, or callback ticket. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes