Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Anonymous
適用対象外

List dependencies

解決

Hello,

Just like a contact/company/deal property, is it possible to see in some place where a list has been used ? For example, for which email recipients it was used and by which workflow it is used/updated ?

Thank you,

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

List dependencies

解決

Hi @Anonymous

Sadly this is not possible at the moment. 

I recommend creating as few lists as possible, naming them carefully and organising them in folders to keep track of things. 

Not easy, I know, list can get out of hand pretty quick.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
Leslie_Vanco
解決策
投稿者

List dependencies

解決

You can hover over the number in the Used In column in the lists view to see which other lists, reports and workflows a list is used in - I find that really helpful, especially for Workflows.  But you can't see the emails that may have used the list as a recipient list.    

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
Leslie_Vanco
解決策
投稿者

List dependencies

解決

You can hover over the number in the Used In column in the lists view to see which other lists, reports and workflows a list is used in - I find that really helpful, especially for Workflows.  But you can't see the emails that may have used the list as a recipient list.    

hsamson
参加者

List dependencies

解決

The new list tool doesn't allow you to hover over the number to identify other lists/workflows. It would be great if this did this again, along with emails as it's really important with larger, Enterprise users that we can determine where the lists are used in emails in order to delete lists if they are not necessary/out of date, and/or send out to the regions to confirm what can be deleted.

Phil_Vallender

List dependencies

解決

Great tip @Leslie_Vanco!

0 いいね!
Phil_Vallender
解決策

List dependencies

解決

Hi @Anonymous

Sadly this is not possible at the moment. 

I recommend creating as few lists as possible, naming them carefully and organising them in folders to keep track of things. 

Not easy, I know, list can get out of hand pretty quick.

Hope this helps.

0 いいね!