Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Anonymous
Not applicable

List dependencies

SOLVE

Hello,

Just like a contact/company/deal property, is it possible to see in some place where a list has been used ? For example, for which email recipients it was used and by which workflow it is used/updated ?

Thank you,

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

List dependencies

SOLVE

Hi @Anonymous

Sadly this is not possible at the moment. 

I recommend creating as few lists as possible, naming them carefully and organising them in folders to keep track of things. 

Not easy, I know, list can get out of hand pretty quick.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Leslie_Vanco
Solution
Contributor

List dependencies

SOLVE

You can hover over the number in the Used In column in the lists view to see which other lists, reports and workflows a list is used in - I find that really helpful, especially for Workflows.  But you can't see the emails that may have used the list as a recipient list.    

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Leslie_Vanco
Solution
Contributor

List dependencies

SOLVE

You can hover over the number in the Used In column in the lists view to see which other lists, reports and workflows a list is used in - I find that really helpful, especially for Workflows.  But you can't see the emails that may have used the list as a recipient list.    

hsamson
Participant

List dependencies

SOLVE

The new list tool doesn't allow you to hover over the number to identify other lists/workflows. It would be great if this did this again, along with emails as it's really important with larger, Enterprise users that we can determine where the lists are used in emails in order to delete lists if they are not necessary/out of date, and/or send out to the regions to confirm what can be deleted.

Phil_Vallender

List dependencies

SOLVE

Great tip @Leslie_Vanco!

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

List dependencies

SOLVE

Hi @Anonymous

Sadly this is not possible at the moment. 

I recommend creating as few lists as possible, naming them carefully and organising them in folders to keep track of things. 

Not easy, I know, list can get out of hand pretty quick.

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes