Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

DaveGoff2
Colaborador

List based on contacts that have used Search on Shopify store

Is it possible to build a list in Hubspot based on people that have used the search funcion on our Shopify store?

For extra credit- Is it possible to build a list based on terms they searched on?

Our store search function doesn't have a url with "search" in it (or something similar), so I wasn't able to do it based on Page Views like I was thinking.

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
webdew
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

Hi @DaveGoff2 ,

I think when you change template module path change that by its no Content issue you need you check path and check blog post backend also.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

0 Me gusta
natsumimori
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hey @DaveGoff2 ,

To my knowledge, lists are created with properties that hold the information- for example, "Viewed this URL more than 1 time = community.hubspot.com". So creating a list based on search terms or the usage of search function seems to be not possible to me:(

@Bryantworks and @darynsmith - do you have experience in creating such lists? If you have some ideas to approach this, would you mind sharing them here?

0 Me gusta
DaveGoff2
Colaborador

Hi @natsumimori, thanks for the reply.

I'm thinking the same as you. I guess I was hoping someone came up with something clever. 🙂
Maybe a Custom Behavioral Event? I haven't worked with those yet, so I'm not sure how it works.
Currently I'm trying an event based on the Search__Results ID.

0 Me gusta