Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

RDMA

List Filters: "Is Any Of.." producing different results with different attempts

I've got a short Contact List Property called: CONTACT TYPE.   When I try to CREATE A LIST and filter based on this CONTACT TYPE to : IS ANY OF"  and then choose one of these properties, it shows an Estimation of 29 records (Which is accurate).   However, it only shows 20!   On top of that, when I apply the same filter multiple times when trying to figure out what's wrong, it pulls up different records.    I verified that ALL 29 records are properly identified with this property type.    Incidentally, when I filter just off the contact list (not when trying to create a LIST)  all 29 records show properly. 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
MarianaG
Contributor

you might want to try other options like "is equal to any of" if your property is not a dropdown 

ellebam
Participant

Hello! I have the same issue. I am creating a custom report of Deal Stages and using "is any of" and chose 3 deal stages where I have a total of 6 deals but only 3 is showing on the report. There is no "is equal to any of" option but there is "is equal to all of" and I have tried it and it gives the same result as "is any of". 

0 Upvotes
LVandiver

Has anyone received a resolution to this? I'm having the same issue and can't see what would be causing it. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @RDMA,

Could you share screenshots of the list and the contacts view (including filters and the total number of contacts, pixelating any confidential information)?

The previewed number of contacts is very often not accurate. Have you waited a minute or two for the list to finish populating?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.