Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Caio

List Criteria for Deals

SOLVE

My contacts have several deals assigned. I have a criteria to create "super clients" if they have more than "x" deals won. I tried to create this criteria here 

But as you can see Hubspot use this "At least one associated deal" as criteria. I need to create a rule like: "Contacts who have more tha 4 deals in the stage "Complete". Can somebody help?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

List Criteria for Deals

SOLVE

Thanks for the ping @Josh.

When counting 'super clients' (@Caio's word), we think in terms of COMPANY. In that scenario, a custom company property should help -- e.g., 'Count Closed Won Deals'.

We'd need to use a workflow to increase the count of our custom company property at each deal closing -- 'won' only. Setup for new deals closing should be pretty straight forward. Unfortunately, including past deal closings may require some manual grunt work.

Haven't tested, but seems like creative use of built-in HubSpot functionality may work.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

List Criteria for Deals

SOLVE

Hi @Caio,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

I believe the list criteria is “at least one associated deal” by default and this cannot be “all of the associated deal”. 

@Josh and @shearn, do you guys have any alternative that you can suggest here?

Thank you,

Natsumi

ravitejajasti
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

List Criteria for Deals

SOLVE

Hi @natsumi and @Caio 

Adding my one cent here.

If you would like to filter by "all of the associated deals", you need to create two lists.

Lets say each contact has more than 2 deals and you want to only see contacts that have "Matched" deal stage but no other combination.

• First list - Use filter "Deal stage is none of Matched".
  • Second list - Use multiple filters. "Exlcude the first list" and "At least one associated deal has Deal stage any of Matched".

In the second list, you will only find contacts who have all deals in the matched stage only.

Regards,
Ravi Jasti.

Digital Advisor | dJolt

Schedule a meeting with me

Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

List Criteria for Deals

SOLVE

Hi @natsumimori,

Thanks for the ping.

I read this post yesterday hoping for a solution, but after testing a few things I wasn't able to come up with a workable solution.  I'd be curious to see if anyone else has any ideas. 

@Phil_Vallender @MFrankJohnson 

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

List Criteria for Deals

SOLVE

Thanks for the ping @Josh.

When counting 'super clients' (@Caio's word), we think in terms of COMPANY. In that scenario, a custom company property should help -- e.g., 'Count Closed Won Deals'.

We'd need to use a workflow to increase the count of our custom company property at each deal closing -- 'won' only. Setup for new deals closing should be pretty straight forward. Unfortunately, including past deal closings may require some manual grunt work.

Haven't tested, but seems like creative use of built-in HubSpot functionality may work.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com