Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

JoshGradient
Participant

Linking contacts and companies

SOLVE

As of now, I have contacts that are being scored.  Then I have companies that are flagged as partner or not.  What I am having trouble with right now is linking the two. In other words, I want to be able to see the buyer's journey, so that I understand how effective my current (first stab) lead scoring is. Are my partner companies ones who spend a long time in the funnel? Or did they just go straight to the sale?  I can only do manual spot checks of individual accounts, which seems unsustainable.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JoshGradient,

Got it. To see this information, you need to create a custom report.

Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Custom Report Builder NEW

Select Primary data source Contacts and tick the Companies box

Add your Partner company property to the Filters (by typing it into the Search across sources searchbar and then dragging and dropping it into the Filters tab)

Add additional filters for the time frame if needed (e.g. company Create date is after 01/01/2021)

karstenkoehler_1-1626319919835.png

Switch to the Configure tab and drag and drop in company Name and contact HubSpot score (Average)

karstenkoehler_2-1626320687356.png

Pick any visualization that you like, a vertical bar chart for example and click on the company Name dropdown to sort by HubSpot score

karstenkoehler_3-1626320795158.png

You might want to add additional filters or limits (see last screenshot) for the report to be usable.

On the right, you should now see partner companies with their average contact HubSpot score.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
AAsis

SOLVE

I am facing this issue from many months  and I am seeking to get a document of lead rankings for all contacts associated with companion businesses. I presently do that manually pass into the business enterprise, click  on thru to contacts, take a look at the belongings for lead score.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AAsis

Did you see the step by step instruction I shared above?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JoshGradient,

Got it. To see this information, you need to create a custom report.

Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Custom Report Builder NEW

Select Primary data source Contacts and tick the Companies box

Add your Partner company property to the Filters (by typing it into the Search across sources searchbar and then dragging and dropping it into the Filters tab)

Add additional filters for the time frame if needed (e.g. company Create date is after 01/01/2021)

karstenkoehler_1-1626319919835.png

Switch to the Configure tab and drag and drop in company Name and contact HubSpot score (Average)

karstenkoehler_2-1626320687356.png

Pick any visualization that you like, a vertical bar chart for example and click on the company Name dropdown to sort by HubSpot score

karstenkoehler_3-1626320795158.png

You might want to add additional filters or limits (see last screenshot) for the report to be usable.

On the right, you should now see partner companies with their average contact HubSpot score.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

JoshGradient
Participant

SOLVE

Wonderful! This is perfect. Thank you, Karsten. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Glad to hear!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
JoshGradient
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten

Yes, I am trying to get a report of lead scores for all contacts associated with partner companies. 

I presently do this manually - go into the company, click through to contacts, check the property for lead score.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JoshGradient,

Could you rephrase what you would like to accomplish? I don't have a good grasp of how to best assist you yet. Are you looking for a report that shows the lead score of all contacts associated with partner companies? Or do you want to visualize the time that a partner company usually spends in your funnel? How are you currently spot checking for this information, what exactly are you looking at?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler