Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

NMorkel
Membro

Limitation on Number of Contacts

resolver

It would be great if there was a limitation on how many contacts could enroll in a workflow at once. For example, we need to redistribute 40,000 old leads to new contact owners but dont want to overwhelm them as this would take quite some time to mine through. If we could reallocate only 100 a day that meet the criteria it would be super useful.

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
Ben_M
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

First, if you have a date field on the contacts that can help with their age, you could use that to hold them out of the rotation until a specific time is met which would solve for your batch processing.

However, doing 100 a day could still be a lot depending on the size on your sales/development force. I would recommend finding a way to make your list even smaller because the reps might not close a deal in a day (depending on your business and sales cycle) and getting 100 new leads dumped on them every day could prevent them from adequately following up with their existing portfolio of contacts that they are reaching out to and become more of a distraction. By becoming more targeted and limiting how many they take on you can give them time to follow up with the batch of leads and then if they become stale setup a process to pull them out and pull others in to keep focus.

Exibir solução no post original

KHoefle
Solução
Membro

resolver

Hey @NMorkel ,

If they are old leads, I would run their contact info through BriteVerify to see if the data you have is still valid. Once you portion through that and remove any bad contacts, I agree with the previous comment and think 100 leads a day to sift through on top of maintaining current leads may be a little much.

Also, while there is an option to do a workflow for this and make them all transfer automatically, I sometimes will just do small batches by going to Contacts > Contacts and then filtering by the old contact owner. I click on the upper left checkbox to mark all the contacts on that page. You can change this page to display 25, 50, or 100.

And then next to the search bar, you'll see Assign, Edit, Delete, Create Tasks, Enroll in Sequence. You want to click Edit and then find the contact owner property to change and put the new individual.

This second option does have a manual component but it can give your sales reps a breather. 

If you need personalized help with your HubSpot, just reach out to us here: https://hivehousedigital.com/

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
KHoefle
Solução
Membro

resolver

Hey @NMorkel ,

If they are old leads, I would run their contact info through BriteVerify to see if the data you have is still valid. Once you portion through that and remove any bad contacts, I agree with the previous comment and think 100 leads a day to sift through on top of maintaining current leads may be a little much.

Also, while there is an option to do a workflow for this and make them all transfer automatically, I sometimes will just do small batches by going to Contacts > Contacts and then filtering by the old contact owner. I click on the upper left checkbox to mark all the contacts on that page. You can change this page to display 25, 50, or 100.

And then next to the search bar, you'll see Assign, Edit, Delete, Create Tasks, Enroll in Sequence. You want to click Edit and then find the contact owner property to change and put the new individual.

This second option does have a manual component but it can give your sales reps a breather. 

If you need personalized help with your HubSpot, just reach out to us here: https://hivehousedigital.com/

Ben_M
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

First, if you have a date field on the contacts that can help with their age, you could use that to hold them out of the rotation until a specific time is met which would solve for your batch processing.

However, doing 100 a day could still be a lot depending on the size on your sales/development force. I would recommend finding a way to make your list even smaller because the reps might not close a deal in a day (depending on your business and sales cycle) and getting 100 new leads dumped on them every day could prevent them from adequately following up with their existing portfolio of contacts that they are reaching out to and become more of a distraction. By becoming more targeted and limiting how many they take on you can give them time to follow up with the batch of leads and then if they become stale setup a process to pull them out and pull others in to keep focus.