Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

CarolineOuten

Letting Active Contacts Finish Workflow

SOLVE

I am currently working on refreshing and rebuiling some of our nurture workflows. I'd like to turn off the old workflows and turn on the news ones. 

Is it possible to let any active contacts in the old workflow to finish the series without letting any new contacts get into the workflow? At this point anyone new who qualifies should go into the new workflow, but I don't want the active contacts to abruptly stop getting emails.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
CarolineOuten
Solution

SOLVE

I figured it out 🙂

You just toggle the enrollment trigger settings to "Enroll Manually" in the workflow. Then, whoever is currently in the workflow will finish, but no contacts will be automatically enrolled.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
CarolineOuten
Solution

SOLVE

I figured it out 🙂

You just toggle the enrollment trigger settings to "Enroll Manually" in the workflow. Then, whoever is currently in the workflow will finish, but no contacts will be automatically enrolled.

Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CarolineOuten

That's a great solution! My usual method is to add a 'create date was before' or similar rule to prevent new contacts enrolling. Might not work in every situation but lets you keep the other enrollment criteria in place. 

Good luck with your refresh!

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes