Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

jarruby
メンバー | Solutions Partner
メンバー | Solutions Partner

Lead scoring: assigning points per marketing email opened?

解決

Hello,

I am currently working on lead scoring for a number of clients.  I would like to assign a value (say 5 points) every time that a Contact/user opens a marketing email.  The points would be assigned each time that the action is performed.  So, the first email opened = 5 pts; the second email opened = 5 pts again, and so on.   Basically, I'd like to have one lead scoring prompt that assigns 5 points every time the action is completed.  

In the HubSpot score property, however, it appears that I can only assign points for aggregate actions.  For example, if # of emails opened is between 1 and 3, the user receives X points.  

I think I could work around this by simply assigning 5 pts to "emails opened = 1," and "emails opened = 2," and so on, but I was wondering if anyone had another way where one scoring item would suffice.  An answer here would help with other similar criteria as well.  Thank you very much.  

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

>>"...I could work around this by simply assigning 5 pts to "emails opened = 1," and "emails opened = 2," and so on, but I was wondering if anyone had another way where one scoring item would suffice."

HubSpot Manual Lead Scoring sets are only applied to a contact once, so your 'work around' isn't a workaround at all. That's just the way lead scoring works.

- see Set up score properties to qualify leads

- see image

HubSpot Manual Lead ScoringHubSpot Manual Lead Scoring

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
MDICARLO
メンバー

解決

My question is about a lead opening the same email several times, which happens a lot. Will this lead get a point for opening that particular email or a point each time this one particular email was opened?

ty_lny
参加者

解決

Would love to see these scoring properties updated to include cumulative point based options. Outside of emails, I think these types of properties could be used to track user website behavior as well. The use case I would like to test at my company involves keeping a cumulative scoring record for how often a contact visits pages for specific brands we sell (we have more than a hundred brands so finding out which brands a contact browses most would be very helpful). In order for that to work, I would need it count each time they visit one of those URLs.

PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @ty_lny 

Thank you for sharing your feedback , 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

GayanG
参加者

解決

Upvoting this.

Individually creating scoring criteria for email opens is not scalable. I can't be creating "2 points for 1 email open, 4 points for 2 email opens, 6 points for 3 email opens.... indefinitely"

MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

>>"...I could work around this by simply assigning 5 pts to "emails opened = 1," and "emails opened = 2," and so on, but I was wondering if anyone had another way where one scoring item would suffice."

HubSpot Manual Lead Scoring sets are only applied to a contact once, so your 'work around' isn't a workaround at all. That's just the way lead scoring works.

- see Set up score properties to qualify leads

- see image

HubSpot Manual Lead ScoringHubSpot Manual Lead Scoring

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com