Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

ComOps
Membre

Lead score based on list name

Résolue

Is there any way to check if someone is a member of any list with a name that contains [PROSPECTS]. 

Our sales staff create lists of prospects all the time, and I want to do leadscoring partly based on if someone is a member of one of these lists. It's easy to check if they are a member of a specific list, but I can't figure out how to check if they are a member of any list with the specific naming convention.

0 Votes
2 Solutions acceptées
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @ComOps,

This is actually unfortunately not possible. For assets like emails, lists, workflows, forms etc you always have to specify exactly which asset you're referring to. It's not possible to specify list membership by filtering for list name keywords.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

elizheleva
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

Hi @ComOps ,

as @karstenkoehler said, there's no way to do that. What I'd suggest is a slight change in your process whereby when your team adds people to the CRM for prospecting purposes, they update another designated property. You can have a "prospect" tickbox property. For the people in the existing lists, you can select them in bulk (per list) and update that property to be set to "true". Then, going forward, depending on how contacts get into the database and in those lists, you can add it as a required property, or create further automation.

I hope that helps.

Eli

Problem solver @ crmsquad

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
elizheleva
Solution

Résolue

Hi @ComOps ,

as @karstenkoehler said, there's no way to do that. What I'd suggest is a slight change in your process whereby when your team adds people to the CRM for prospecting purposes, they update another designated property. You can have a "prospect" tickbox property. For the people in the existing lists, you can select them in bulk (per list) and update that property to be set to "true". Then, going forward, depending on how contacts get into the database and in those lists, you can add it as a required property, or create further automation.

I hope that helps.

Eli

Problem solver @ crmsquad

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @ComOps,

This is actually unfortunately not possible. For assets like emails, lists, workflows, forms etc you always have to specify exactly which asset you're referring to. It's not possible to specify list membership by filtering for list name keywords.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren