Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

jhall
Contributeur

Lead revisit notification to individual salesperson

Résolue

I am currently the lone manager of our Hubspot Marketing Automation program.  I receive lead revisit notifications when leads are back on our website and, when possible, communicate that to the sales person connected with that lead. 

Is it possible to set up notifications so they go directly to the sales person connected with a lead rather than just to me, even though the sales teams are not in Hubspot? 

Our leads all have 'community' as a field which is the naming for our retail locations. Each location has a sales person. If I could make a list by community of the email address that should be connected to that community then they could get the notifications.  Is that possible?

1 Solution acceptée
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

Gotcha. No worries.

- see Add and delete users

Remember, add and test one user at a time. (important)

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

5 Réponses
MFrankJohnson
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

Sounds complicated and too dependent on a single human.

Is there some reason you simply don't add the email addresses to HubSpot (as users), then use a workflow to assign the leads to Contact owners (HubSpot users)? That way, HubSpot will automatically send revisit notifications to Contact owners (by default).

No muss. No fuss.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
jhall
Contributeur

Résolue

That sounds like a great option, and just what I was wondering was possible.  If I add them as users does that require anything from them or can I just use it to allow them the alerts?

Thank you

0 Votes
MFrankJohnson
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

That's the thing, they don't even need to accept the invitations unless they intend to login to HubSpot and maybe modify their notification settings. (something even Super Admins can't do)

That being said, you'll want to test 1st with an easy-to-get-along-with playmate before rolling out in production, but it works. We do it all the time for guys whose sales teams use non-HubSpot integrated CRMs.

Caution: Once you add them as users they will immediately begin to receive HubSpot notifications that they can't control without logging in to HubSpot. And, if you assign 100's of contacts to an owner it will generate many email notifications, so ...

We mention this because you'll want to alert your sales team before going live. That way, they're warned and don't do something like block notifications or worse, send them to junk. (head shaking) 🙂

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Votes
jhall
Contributeur

Résolue

Really helpful thank you.  One last question, where do I set up the additional users?  I didn't set up our account when we started so figuring it out as I go along.

Thanks again.

0 Votes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

Gotcha. No worries.

- see Add and delete users

Remember, add and test one user at a time. (important)

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com