Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

mbl-inspari
Participant

Lead flows - langue

SOLVE

Hi

I need an option to customize the form langues in the lead flow.

And it would be need if it was possible to push lead flows data from lists.

Best Mads

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead flows - langue

SOLVE

Hey @mbl-inspari if you don't see your language available for selection under the 'Language' dropdown, you can leave a suggestion for the product team to add that language here. Alternatively, you can work with a web developer to use the form embed code customization to customize the embed validation error message text.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead flows - langue

SOLVE

Hey @mbl-inspari can I clarify - are you trying to customize the language displayed on the HubSpot app when you use Lead Flows, or do you want to be able to use HubSpot Collected Froms that display in different languages on your website? I'm unclear on what your goal is here. 

In the meantime, you may find this list of knowledge base articles helpful: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/search?q=languages

0 Upvotes
mbl-inspari
Participant

Lead flows - langue

SOLVE

Hi timmy

Yes i'm trying to translate the languages to danish in the forms in the lead flow.

Capture.PNG

0 Upvotes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lead flows - langue

SOLVE

Hey @mbl-inspari if you don't see your language available for selection under the 'Language' dropdown, you can leave a suggestion for the product team to add that language here. Alternatively, you can work with a web developer to use the form embed code customization to customize the embed validation error message text.

0 Upvotes
mbl-inspari
Participant

Lead flows - langue

SOLVE

Thanks 🙂