Lead Scoring

ErinK
Participant

Hello Community - Another scoring question. I want to award points for someone clicking an email, but only want them to score 1x per month. Is it possible to have them score 1x per month. i want to use smart lists to create my lead scoring.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

3 Replies 3
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: I want to award points for someone clicking an email, but only want them to score 1x per month. Is it possible to have them score 1x per month?

Short A: Not that I can think of (off the top of my head.

Longer A:

But how about once every 30 days?

(see image)

hubspot-lists-SCORE-Last-marketing-email-click-date-less-than-30-Days-Ago.png

This will achieve a similar fiscal result, but, obviously, not be tied to the calendar month. As @Phil_Vallender pointed out ... tricky isht! haha

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today.

Best,
Frank

-ps

No explanation for why this didn't post when originally edited. HCF gremlins I guess.

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

ErinK
Participant

Hey @MFrankJohnson Did you mean to post a blank response?

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @ErinK

That's going to be quite tricky to do. 

As I'm sure you know, email marketing activity-based lead scoring rules, which can score specific emails and links, only alow refinement between specified dates. Meaning you'd need to create a lead scoring rule for each month. Given that there are 12, its not impossible, but not ideal either. The same goes for lists using those conditions, so 12 lists would be needed, and 12 rules to assign points for membership in them. 

The contact properties, such as last email clicked etc, allow the use of relative date rules, but can not be targetted at specific emails. 

I can't think of any other way to do this. Hence, I would normally look for another way to achieve a similar result. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies