Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Carey

Lead Scoring - use generic forms

SOLVE

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can help - I'm new to Hubspot, I've been using Marketo for 5 years previously and when creating Lead Scoring criteria was able to use parameters such as filled in form that contained "webinar" etc. so was able to have inidivudal forms for specific content without the need to update the Lead Score criteria everytime.

My new company are looking to consolidate the existing lead scoring list which is very long and now out of date because people haven't added new forms by creating a number of generic parts of the business and types of content i.e. Chemical Webinars.

What are other peoples approach to this problem - having small list of forms (which makes it difficult to analyse what content is generating numbers of leads) or having to update lead score each time?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Carey

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbsembler
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @Carey

When looking at Lead Scoring and using forms I am interested to see if you are using HubSpot's Lead Scoring tool. This will allow you to set up scoring criteria for your database, and then you can create smart lists of contacts above a certain HubSpot score to see a list of some of your most qualified leads.

This criteria could be 'filled out a certain form' or 'attended webinar'. This would allow you to have forms for specific criteria that would match to the Lead Score value that a contact would get when they took a specific action. I have included the information regarding Lead Scoring, here

If this is not what you are looking for please let me know. 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Inbound Professor 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
cbsembler
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @Carey

When looking at Lead Scoring and using forms I am interested to see if you are using HubSpot's Lead Scoring tool. This will allow you to set up scoring criteria for your database, and then you can create smart lists of contacts above a certain HubSpot score to see a list of some of your most qualified leads.

This criteria could be 'filled out a certain form' or 'attended webinar'. This would allow you to have forms for specific criteria that would match to the Lead Score value that a contact would get when they took a specific action. I have included the information regarding Lead Scoring, here

If this is not what you are looking for please let me know. 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Inbound Professor 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
0 Upvotes