Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

daviddoughty
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Lead Scoring - 41 Unique Asset Forms Clogging up Max Attribute Limit

SOLVE
I am trying to think through a solution and could use some help. I have a client that has 41 unique asset forms that they would like to score 10 points for each form someone fills out. The problem is that with all the other current lead scoring I don't have room to individually score each one. Can anyone help me think of a work-around?
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Would a submitter of these forms fill out multiple forms? Do the points need to accumulate...10 points per form?

What if you built a custom number field in the Contact properties (Form Submission Score) and then increased that number every time a form was filled out? You could accomplish this increase using a workflow. Then in you Lead Scoring, assign lead points based on the number in that field. For instance, 10 Lead Points if the number field contains any number between 1-20, 20 lead points for a number between 21-50, etc. Use whatever interval makes sense.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Would a submitter of these forms fill out multiple forms? Do the points need to accumulate...10 points per form?

What if you built a custom number field in the Contact properties (Form Submission Score) and then increased that number every time a form was filled out? You could accomplish this increase using a workflow. Then in you Lead Scoring, assign lead points based on the number in that field. For instance, 10 Lead Points if the number field contains any number between 1-20, 20 lead points for a number between 21-50, etc. Use whatever interval makes sense.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
daviddoughty

SOLVE
It does need to be accumulative so what your suggestion is what I am considering currently, but that means I would have to create 41 unique workflows that fire anytime someone fills out the form. This may be the only option I have though.
0 Upvotes
Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Is it one form on multiple pages? If so, or if you could limit the amount of forms, you would only need 1 workflow or a workflow for each unique form.

If you have 41 different and unique forms...yikes! 🙂  Thank goodness workflows can be cloned!

0 Upvotes
daviddoughty

SOLVE
Yeah Yikes is right. I will go ahead and mark your first answer as the solution as I think it is probably the best option we have. Thanks.
0 Upvotes
Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Thank you so much, David. Glad I could help!

0 Upvotes