Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Sherelle
Participant

Lead Routing: How do I order the way in which the 'rotate company to owner' step routes usesr

SOLVE

Hi

I am currently building a workflow to assign accounts to SDRs based on Country. When it comes to adding in the 'rotate company to owner' step. I would like to order how the accounts get assigned to specifc users (SDRs) not rely on Hubspots random slection of who gets assigned the first account.

Is this possible, if so how?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lead Routing: How do I order the way in which the 'rotate company to owner' step routes usesr

SOLVE

Hello @Sherelle 

At the moment the option of a round-robin in workflow works is that it will rotate contacts to the user who was least recently assigned a contact in this action more information here, there is not a way to choose the user that gets assigned the first account.

I will be including an article of our Knowledge Base with more information:

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Sherelle 

At the moment the option of a round-robin in workflow works is that it will rotate contacts to the user who was least recently assigned a contact in this action more information here, there is not a way to choose the user that gets assigned the first account.

I will be including an article of our Knowledge Base with more information:

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Sherelle
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @PamCotton,

Thanks for your responce!

Its too bad that this cant be done - if you guys can get this on your next roadmap that would realy be a game changer Smiley Wink

Thanks again,

Sherelle