Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Callum_Rogers

Issues with a test POST webhook

Hi, I am having issues simply testing the webhook following the guidelines here. My workflow involves a few specified changes to a deal stage, and re-enrollment based on changes to other parameters. 

When I go to "test" the workflow, and choose a deal that automatically or manually enrolls, nothing happens. Nothing is posted to either the test URL given here  nor to the google sheets web-app I am using.

What are the possible reasons for this? I am not using a request sig for authenitication. Could this be my permissions? (they were also recently updated). Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Issues with a test POST webhook

Hello @Callum_Rogers 

I would recommend ensuring your permissions are updated across everything that is connected.  As a reminder, this option is only available for Marketing / Sales or Service Hub Enterprise.

If you are still unable to connect after checking this information above , I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screen share if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !