Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

ROKK
Teilnehmer/-in

Is there a way to score ideal buyer fit in Hubspot?

lösung

I'm trying to locate documenation on how you can score leads according to the type of lead (buyer) they are. I see tons of info on scoring activity/behavior, but nothing on how to rate buyer demographics (i.e. Job function, Company/Revenue Size, etc). Would anyone happen to know where I can find information or provide examples on how this can be done?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @ROKK 

I'm not aware of any documentation on the topic but I think that using lead scoring to identify ideal buyers, rather than to score behaviour, is a smart move since the conditions that describe an ideal buyer are consistent and always true, where as behaviour very often isn't an indication of likelihood to buy. 

To lead score for fit I would keep it simple. Assign a fixed number of points, say 25, to each property that makes up your ideal buyer profile - things like industry, size, turnover, country etc. Depending on how many there are, determine the minimum number that warrants further action, it could be all of them, or 4 out 5, etc. Use this to set the threshold for internal notifications, lifecycle changes etc. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @ROKK 

I'm not aware of any documentation on the topic but I think that using lead scoring to identify ideal buyers, rather than to score behaviour, is a smart move since the conditions that describe an ideal buyer are consistent and always true, where as behaviour very often isn't an indication of likelihood to buy. 

To lead score for fit I would keep it simple. Assign a fixed number of points, say 25, to each property that makes up your ideal buyer profile - things like industry, size, turnover, country etc. Depending on how many there are, determine the minimum number that warrants further action, it could be all of them, or 4 out 5, etc. Use this to set the threshold for internal notifications, lifecycle changes etc. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency