Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Hannah1
Contributor

Is there a way to add a follow up action to a workflow based on the rotated leads?

SOLVE

Trying to set up a Round Robin feature for incoming leads, and I want to be able to send a follow up email in the workflow from the person who was assigned the lead. Is that possible? Are there any other ways to assign tasks based on the "Rotate Leads" workflow feature other than just the leads being assigned? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Is there a way to add a follow up action to a workflow based on the rotated leads?

SOLVE

Hi @Hannah1,

You can use the action "send internal email" and then send the email to the contact owner after the contact owner has been set through the rotate leads step. I would recommend putting a delay between the two steps to ensure the contact owner has a moment to populate. 

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 4.41.03 PM.png

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Hannah1,

You can use the action "send internal email" and then send the email to the contact owner after the contact owner has been set through the rotate leads step. I would recommend putting a delay between the two steps to ensure the contact owner has a moment to populate. 

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 4.41.03 PM.png

0 Upvotes
Hannah1
Contributor

SOLVE

Very helpful, thank you! 

0 Upvotes