Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

michaelgood
Participante

Is it possible to track link clicks within free version of hubspot?

resolver

I am using free version of hubspot wherein I want to track how many times a link has been clicked. I have put those links on thankyou page but clicks did not get tracked.

Is there any way that a link click can be tracked with free version of hubspot??

TIA

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
BrettLanguirand
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hello @michaelgood,

There isn't currently a way in the free version of Hubspot Sales to accomplish what you're looking for.  In Hubspot Marketing Enterprise, there is a feature called "Events", which allows Hubspot users to track click events, URL visits, and form submission events on Landing/Website pages hosted on Hubspot, or External pages that have the Hubspot tracking code.  

I hope this helps clear things up.

Brett

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
BrettLanguirand
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hello @michaelgood,

There isn't currently a way in the free version of Hubspot Sales to accomplish what you're looking for.  In Hubspot Marketing Enterprise, there is a feature called "Events", which allows Hubspot users to track click events, URL visits, and form submission events on Landing/Website pages hosted on Hubspot, or External pages that have the Hubspot tracking code.  

I hope this helps clear things up.

Brett

0 Me gusta
michaelgood
Participante

resolver

@BrettLanguirand

Thank you for making it clear. 

Can you also confirm if I can make the pop up appear once again for the users who have closed the pop up without giving their emails?

Thanks again

0 Me gusta