Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

sfreitasde
Participant

Is it possible to segment an A/B test on workflows?

SOLVE

Hello community!

I am running some A/B tests on my workflows, but I want to segment who is going to receive each test.

For an example: I want people who receive the test Email 1 Test A, also receive Email 2 Test A and the ones receive Email 1 Test B receive Email 2 Test B.

Is this possible to segment?

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
deepikaverma
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @sfreitasde 

You can create the list of who has received the Email1 Test A and then use that list as a sending criterion for Email 2 Test A. Similarily for Email 1 Test B.

I hope it helps!
Thanks!

View solution in original post

deepikaverma
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @sfreitasde ,

Go to the lists> Active lists (contacts)> In filters choose marketing emails > Select- Email1 Test A > Apply- Emal delivered to the contact > save the list

- From here you will get the count of the contact recived Eamil 1 Test A. Now you can use this list as trigger critteria in wf and send Email 2 Test A to this ist from actions.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
deepikaverma
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @sfreitasde 

You can create the list of who has received the Email1 Test A and then use that list as a sending criterion for Email 2 Test A. Similarily for Email 1 Test B.

I hope it helps!
Thanks!

sfreitasde
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @deepikaverma 

Can you explain a little better how can I create the list?

0 Upvotes
deepikaverma
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @sfreitasde ,

Go to the lists> Active lists (contacts)> In filters choose marketing emails > Select- Email1 Test A > Apply- Emal delivered to the contact > save the list

- From here you will get the count of the contact recived Eamil 1 Test A. Now you can use this list as trigger critteria in wf and send Email 2 Test A to this ist from actions.

Thanks!