Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

KHutton0

Inherited a workflow and need to know where form resides

SOLVE

I have a workflow built by a predecessor. The first step is Contact Enrollment Trigger > Form Submission > has filled out #gform_47 on Any page. But I need to know where this form resides. I know it is a Non-Hubspot form, but where did it come from? Anyone have any suggestions here? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@KHutton0 when you edit the page, you should be able to find the code for the form. It will likely be in an embed code or in a rich text box using the Advanced > Source Code menu. It technically doesn't reside anywhere, the form was built using code and the responses are being collected by HubSpot.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Jnix284

SOLVE

hi @KHutton0 it looks like this is a Mui Form, where the code was setup using building blocks and added to the page as an HTML form, then connected to HubSpot using collected form feature.

I used the dev console in chrome browser to inspect the code 🙂

Hope this helps answer your question!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 Upvotes
KHutton0

SOLVE

This is very helpful. One more question...In Hubspot, is there a way to tell where the #gform-47  resides? I am just guessing that it is associated with the webpage I sent to you but I want to be sure. 

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

@KHutton0 when you edit the page, you should be able to find the code for the form. It will likely be in an embed code or in a rich text box using the Advanced > Source Code menu. It technically doesn't reside anywhere, the form was built using code and the responses are being collected by HubSpot.

KHutton0

SOLVE

Thanks so much Jnix284. You have been a huge help!

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KHutton0,

Non-HubSpot forms are HTML forms on your external site that weren't created in HubSpot. When you install the HubSpot tracking code on your external page or use the HubSpot WordPress plugin, submissions to non-HubSpot forms will be collected in HubSpot.

Have you checked the form itself, were contacts generated through the form, if so, which fields were submitted? This might provide clues as to where it's located.

If that doesn't help, the next step would be to locate the form on your website, following steps like the ones outlined here: How to locate an element on the page

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Jnix284

SOLVE

Hi @KHutton0 would you be willing to share a page URL that has the form on it? that would allow me to inspect the website code to see if I can determine where the form was created.

0 Upvotes
KHutton0

SOLVE

Hi Jnix284. Here is the link. Let me know what you find and how you found it. So much thanks!

https://cloud.yugabyte.com/signup