Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

div-sd
Participant

Including campaign influence in lead scoring model

SOLVE

I have my newsletters grouped as a 'Newsletter' campaign. I would like to add an element in my lead scoring model which scores the contact if they have been influenced by the campaign (rather than selecting each individual email within the campaign). 

I tried creating a list of contacts from the campaign analytics but it's not active and I don't want to have to manually update it.

Is this possible?

1 Accepted solution
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi,

As far as I am aware you cannot adda campaign as influence to a scoring model.

However, you can create a few work-arounds.

1. You can create an active list where the criteria is interacting with an email and each time you send out an email you just need to add it to the list. Then use the list membership criteria to add score to the contact.
  2. Create a CTA which will be added to all of your newsletter emails and use the same CTA in all of them and add the CTA click to the scoring criteria (this is not the best option because it only tracks clicks and not opens or clicks on other features.

It would be a good suggestion for the Hubspot team to have a better option than these similar to what you suggested about campaign influence as a criteria.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi,

As far as I am aware you cannot adda campaign as influence to a scoring model.

However, you can create a few work-arounds.

1. You can create an active list where the criteria is interacting with an email and each time you send out an email you just need to add it to the list. Then use the list membership criteria to add score to the contact.
  2. Create a CTA which will be added to all of your newsletter emails and use the same CTA in all of them and add the CTA click to the scoring criteria (this is not the best option because it only tracks clicks and not opens or clicks on other features.

It would be a good suggestion for the Hubspot team to have a better option than these similar to what you suggested about campaign influence as a criteria.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
div-sd
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks, Daniel. I had considered the first option but wanted to avoid that manual step. But, it seems that will be best for now.

Thanks again,

Sarah

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @div-sd 

Thank you for the information provided, I'll tag a few experts that can share their expertise with you. 

Hey @Daniel_Bleich @MAC-MCB @StefaniUAT any thoughts you can share with @div-sd?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes