Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

JPD123

Importing List of "approved" domains?

SOLVE

I'm trying to create a list of domains that I can use as a customer list. 

"include anyone with email containing any of the following domains."

I have several hundred domains and it seems I'm unable to copy/paste them from excel. 

Is there any way to achieve this without typing them in manually?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JPD123,

The trick to pasting multiple values at once is to include a column filled with semicolons. I provided an example here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Filtering-a-view-with-a-comma-separated-list-of-company-IDs/m-p...

You would create an active contact-based list, set a filter for Email domain and then paste the values, as described above, into the list filter. That should do the trick.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JPD123,

The trick to pasting multiple values at once is to include a column filled with semicolons. I provided an example here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Filtering-a-view-with-a-comma-separated-list-of-company-IDs/m-p...

You would create an active contact-based list, set a filter for Email domain and then paste the values, as described above, into the list filter. That should do the trick.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.