Import Issues with Step 3 of Import Process

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
It took me two weeks to arrange the CSV file the way HubSpot wanted for my upload of my contacts.  (And I reduced the number of contacts from almost 1400 to just over 750.  Yea!!!)

I clicked the UPLOAD button on HubSpot … and was quickly taken through a six-step process.  But Step 3 is incomprehensible to me. I have NO IDEA what they’re telling me to do.  The MANY tutorials they publish do not address these issues in Step 3.

I attempted to create a Ticket and ... nothing happens when I click Submit.  Nothing!
0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
HubSpot Moderator

Hey @BobM, we've made some updates to our sample import file documentation, so hopefully these templates will help you with formatting in the future. 

Step three is the stage in which you select a file to import:Import_and_Slack_-_HubSpot_and_Software_Update.png

You can either drag and drop your file, or select it my searching your files. Where exactly are you having issues? 

If our import documentation isn't specific enough, please feel free to leave feedback on the bottom of the article, just look for this button:

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 3.16.58 PM.png

0 Upvotes